Monday, December 24, 2007

Biopic!? Hmm...

Well, my name's David Douwens Baptista aka Rasparov (as you've all found out by now, I hope), I'm 19 and I'm one of the Purple Violins. I'm studying Translation here at Universidade Nova, like many of you.
I've lived all my life in Carcavelos, which makes me having to wake up every bloody day at 6 am to go to university, at least during the week. I live with my parents and my younger brother.
My hobbies?! Those would have to be reading and music. I can't live without any of both. I listen to a very wide brand of music: Iron Maiden, My Chemical Romance, Teräsbetoni, Sigur Rós, Paramore, The Used, Edguy,Michael Bublé, Ampop, Queen, Evanescence... well, I could go on forever. Books resume themselves pretty much to adventure, or any other well-written book, either novels, comic, thriller, etc...
An extra, would have to be languages and chatting. I simply adore learing new languages, because I find it really interesting and thrilling. Right now, I'm focusing on German, but I've started on Norwegian a bit already. However, a career goal would be and hopefully will be Chinese.
Anyway, take care you all and enjoy your vacations!
OH.. by the way
Merry Christmas everyone
and a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

JoanaR said...

Thank you David, a.k.a Rasparov :)

zöe-chan said...

ABDULLAH RASPAROV! XD
A nice thing to read from you. I already knew it all, but it was a pleasant reading. ^^
Hug!

verakiss said...

Ohhhh sweet David. U are so cute, keep being like that:). A big hug and good luck for the exams:)***

verakiss said...

Ohhhh sweet David. U are so cute, keep being like that:). A big hug and good luck for the exams:)***

Rasparov said...

You silly creatures! Thank you =)
Big Hug!

zöe-chan said...

=P