Before I came to continue school in Portugal I used to live in Luzern (Lucerne in English and French), Switzerland, for a long time. It is a beautiful city, which has great monuments like the Löwendenkmal (Lion Monument), the Mussegmauer and a museum that is worth visiting is called the Verkehrshaus.
I’m interested in different cultures, their habits and languages to. I do what almost everyone in my age does: listen to music, go out with friends, etc. I like to paint, because for me it is a good distraction from the daily routine.
I don’t like to talk much about myself. There’s not much to tell about me.
Take care...
2 comments:
Don't get melancholic, soon you'll be with your family again ^^ I like to hear you laugh ^^ And don't you get embarrassed by talking about you, we understand, your biopic is quite good this way. Cheer up, mate!
Take care**
Thanks for the biopic Nadine, better late than never ;)
Post a Comment