Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sorry,I don´t remember my name!

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
Firstly, I think you should know my golden rule: “Follow your principles until the last consequence”.
My name’s Carlos Carvalho, I‘m 19 year old and I was born in São Tomé and Principe. I have lived just with my mother, my younger sister and my elder brother since eight year old. At the age of twelve, I came to Portugal. It was very complicated in the beginning. Nevertheless, the most important was that my family was all together again.
Personally, I find myself an antisocial person because I don´t like knowing other persons, especially male, therefore I prefer much more knowing girls. I love sports such as boxing, football and bodybuilding. When I have some spare time, I like reading, walking and going out with friends. I can’t live without the dancing, particularly kizomba. My favourite singer is Valete. If you don´t know who he is, I’ll introduce him myself: he is the best Portuguese rapper. Sometimes I listen to other singers and types of music, depending on how I feel myself at that moment.
I always wanted a military experience. Now, I have it, but not for too long! It’s like a dream come true! However, I also believe that knowledge is power. Therefore I want to study and get myself a course. In the future I would like to return to the Armed forces. I like it very much, the military exercise, discipline, challenges and guns. Well, in the army I truly feel myself alive.
Take care!
“Fight with your younger brother, scream with your elder brother but respect always your parents!”

3 comments:

zöe-chan said...

Hello, Carlitos!
I'm so glad you finally posted your biopic!! (it needs to be corrected though - don't want to sound bad) It's really nice to hear from you, to know you better ^^ I found the quotations you put here quite funny and interesting, includind the last one which made me giggle! xD You're really nice and sweet and I hope your dreams will all come true ^^ I understand the matter of you being shy, but you must have fun, and I know you like to have fun because you're a teen like us and, like you said on the biopic, you love to dance ^^ One of these days you'll have to teach me dancing kizomba ^^ I don't like the music much though, still I'd love to know how to dance it ^^
Hope you conquer all your dreams with both your hands, be happy!
Lots of sun to you ** :D

Rasparov said...

Hey mate!
At last, one listens from you, young violin. Haha, kizomba. I was taught how to dance that this once. It's funny. A bit pervie, but still, part of the culture, I guess.
Take care =)

JoanaR said...

Thanks for the biopic Carlos. São Tomé is one of those places I'd love to visit!